Resources and Ideas for Teachers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bear Unit

I'm always looking for thematic units- and well, here are some resources. Anyone interested in bears? Follow this link for a free unit.

September Ideas

I also cut and pasted the following off of a Teacher Chatboard. It sounds like a cute bulletin board to go with your study:

Anyway, on a BB by my door, I had "Beary Special Students" with a teddy bear cut-out and a photo of each child's head on bear's tummy or you could do it instead of his head. I had them walking on a path to a cut-out of a school building, and pasted on paper with green for grass and blue for sky. Around my door, I took brown kraft roll paper and put a strip on each side of my door. I then drew lines and knotholes with marker to look like wood. On the top, I put a roof cut from black paper. I then had teddy bears cottage door that I purchased from a BB set on my door. I called it Mrs. ----'s Den. I made it to look like the cottage from the book The Three Bears.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
In Him I live, move and have my being. Acts 17:28